As d'Or Game of the Year nominees and winner:
- GHOST ADVENTURES, designed by Wladimir Watine, illustrated by Jules Dubost & Yann Veleani, published by Spinboard.
- MICROMACRO - CRIME CITY, designed by Johannes Sich, illustrated by Johannes Sich Daniel Goll & Yobias Jochinke, published by Speilwiese.
- CARRO COMBO, designed by Katija Stremmel, published by Gigamic.
- TOP TEN, designed by Aurélien Picolet, published by Cocktail Games.
As d'Or Children's Game of the Year nominees and winner:
- LA MAISON DES SOURIS, designed by Élodie Clément & Théo Rivière, illustrated by Jonathan Aucomte, publoshed by Gigamic
- DÉTECTIVE CHARLIE, designed by Théo Rivière, illustrated by Piper Thibodeau, published by Loki.
- KRAKEN ATTACK, designed by Antoine Bauza & Esteban Bauza, illustrated Betowers, published by Loki.
- DRAGOMINO, designed by Bruno Cathala, Marie Fort & Wildried Fort, illustrated by Maëva da Silva & Christine Deschamps, published by Blue Orange.
As d'Or Expert Game of the Year nominees and winner:
- LE DILEMME DU ROI, designed by Hjalmar Hach & Lorenzo Silva, illustrated by Giorgio Baroni & Guilia Ghigini, published by Iello
- TAINTED GRAIL - LA CHUTE D'AVALON, designed by Krzysztof Piskorski & Marcin Swierkot, illustrated by Piotr Foksowicz, Ewa Labak, Patryk Jędraszek, Michael Peitsch, Piotr Gacek & Andrzej Półtoranos, published by EDGE
- PALEO, designed by Peter Rustemeyer, illustrated by Dominik Mayer, published by Z-Man
- THE CREW, designed by Thomas Sing, illustrated by Marco Armbruster, published by Iello